About TWEWY...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About TWEWY...

Post  Mr Aids on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 am

Is it just me, or is that girl who stalks you REALLY annoying?

Seriously, I want to disembowel her.

My brother got the game yesterday on his DS, and I've been playing it.

I'm up to Day 5, Week 1.

KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About TWEWY...

Post  Animetal on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Day 5 since yesterday? So Zetta slow.
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:36 pm

I haven't been able to play it a lot. After all, it's my brother's DS. I don't get first dibs.

And that guy reminds me of Ani. But with more maths. Which means I hate him.

And the Joshua kid is pissing me off now.

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:36 am

I never beat the second game master who's name I cannot spell correctly so I won't even try.

And if anybody puts SO ZETTA (Whatever) because he's the guy I can't beat, I'll eat their face.
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 pm

If you can't beat him, set the difficulty to easy.

I'm almost up to him, I'll tell you if I can beat him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:19 am

I beat him.

And if I hear "So zetta slow!" again, I will burn a basket of adorable kittens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:59 am

Nvm, I've gone insane-r.

SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW! SO ZETTA SLOW!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 am

Here are his quotes, first half english second half japanese.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTw0lTkqF0&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6-xv87O2s&feature=related

Watch at your own risk.
zmanwarrior

Number of posts : 159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Yay I beat the game.

When Sho came back on Week 3, I said "YOU ZETTA SON OF A DIGIT".

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:06 pm

MY HEAD BLEW UP ZMAN. HOLY SHIT. YOU ZETTA SON OF A DIGIT.

Any tree can drop an apple, I'll drop the freaking moon.
Animetal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE! PREPARE TO BE GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GAR-GAR-GARBAGE!
Animetal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum