everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  degreenfreak on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 pm

"Removed, because, you know, the comics finished. and we would just hate it if you little children just took our sprites and using them without our permission, yes? ok I'm gald we have an understanding. if not, well, too frikk'n bad."

_________________

Mr Aids wrote:The legal age for sex in Japan is 13.

*wink wink*
avatar
degreenfreak
wishes his R4 had more memory support. (KH:O Creator/WebMaster)
wishes his R4 had more memory support. (KH:O Creator/WebMaster)

Number of posts : 172
Age : 23
Location : a curtain location of a curtain place.
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=6615

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Mr Aids on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:38 am

Dam those little children.

_________________
avatar
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391
Age : 26
Location : Behind you.
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Animetal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:39 am

I demand a retribution! In sex!

_________________

Click to go to Redemption.
avatar
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's panty drawer
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Mavander on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 am

Stay away from me or I'll stab you with an ocean.
avatar
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Animetal on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 am

Mavander wrote:Stay away from me or I'll stab you with an ocean.

Wait, what?

_________________

Click to go to Redemption.
avatar
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Age : 24
Location : Your mom's panty drawer
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Mavander on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 am

I control water, I can compress all of waters from the oceans into a size of a blade and then stab you with it. I assure you, breaking it is pretty much impossible,
avatar
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  degreenfreak on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am

Mavander wrote:I control water, I can compress all of waters from the oceans into a size of a blade and then stab you with it. I assure you, breaking it is pretty much impossible,

how about simply electrifying you? :p

_________________

Mr Aids wrote:The legal age for sex in Japan is 13.

*wink wink*
avatar
degreenfreak
wishes his R4 had more memory support. (KH:O Creator/WebMaster)
wishes his R4 had more memory support. (KH:O Creator/WebMaster)

Number of posts : 172
Age : 23
Location : a curtain location of a curtain place.
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=6615

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Mavander on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:02 am

I control water, I am not water. Just because you see a shield of water around me, doesn't mean that shield is connected to me in any way. I have more of an electricyty resistance than average human, and that is also connected with protective spells. Electricity does shit to me.
avatar
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone's sprites on the list has been removed

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum